Outspoken Communicator Mobile System with TapToTalk
Compusult's Outspoken Communicator Mobile System is a high-quality portable Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution. It includes the TapToTalk AAC software pre-installed on an iPad or select Android device, as well as optional accessories.
TapToTalk displays a set of pictures on a screen, and when you tap a particular picture, TapToTalk plays a word or sentence and displays another screen of pictures. It comes with a fully functional album that you can use and there are also options to individualize albums to meet specific needs.
- Choose from a library of over 2500 pictures, or add your own photos.
- Choose the vocabulary, language, voice and accent, or record your voice or use Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Each screen in an album can have up to 12 pictures and each album can have hundreds of pictures. You can publish up to 12 albums to supported devices.
- Discount pricing may be available with the purchase of multiple items.
- For more information about the Outspoken Communicator Mobile System with TapToTalk, please contact us by calling toll free at 1 888 745 7914 (Canada and USA only), +1 709 745 7914 or email email@example.com
Comprehensive AAC solution that allows a user to increase vocabulary, store commonly used words and phrases and use symbols and/or text-based functions.
Please note Proloquo2Go is only for iPad.
If you require a solution for an Android device, please contact Compusult for information about the other Outspoken Communicator Mobile systems we offer.
Comprehensive Text-based AAC solution with options to store phrases and translate handwriting.
A text-based AAC solution with word prediction and storage of phrases.
A symbol-based AAC solution that helps users to continuously build vocabulary and communication skills.
An AAC solution that empowers individuals who aren't able to speak (or who have limited speech) to say what they want or feel via the app's recorded voice.
A full-featured AAC solution for individuals who have difficulty using their natural voice.