Scotty Laptop- Purchasing
The Scotty Laptop Tray Systems can be purchased directly from Compusult by contacting our office toll free at 1 888 745 7914 (Canada and USA only), +1 709 745 7914, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The Scotty can also be purchased from an authorized reseller listed here.
How to Order
- Credit Cards: We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
- Purchase Orders: Purchase orders (net 30 days) are accepted only from Government and accredited educational institutions and major corporations, provided that they are submitted on purchase order forms with a purchase order number.
- Cheques: All Cheques should be made payable to "Compusult Limited".
Compusult’s Assistive Technology Product
Compusult accepts the return of Assistive Technology products purchased from our company provided that:
- We receive all items within thirty (30) days from date on your invoice; and,
- All items you received are returned complete, fully operational, in their original packaging, and in “like new” condition.
The following conditions also apply to returned items:
- Compusult does not accept responsibility for damages and any related costs incurred duringreturn shipping.
- Shipping, duty, and customs fees and related taxes you incurred on your original order are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for any applicable shipping, duty, and custom fees and related taxes associated with returning your items.
- There will be a 20% re-stocking fee for all orders including special and custom orders.
- Refunds are not available for any software package, unless that software is returned unopened in its original packaging.
- Refunds will only be processed when all items have been confirmed complete and in full working order.
- A product Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Compusult prior to items returning.
- Refunds are issued only to the same credit card that was used to make the purchase or otherwise via Compusult company cheque if a credit card was not used.
- Compusult reserves the right to refuse any refund request.