FasseTrack Freedom lets you access your FasseTrack data in real-time wherever and whenever there is a compatible wireless or Web connection!
RFID & Barcode Solutions
FasseTrack supports RFID tag reading and barcode scanning.
FasseTrack is a complete Asset Management System that provides real-time tracking of an unlimited number of assets, inventory, and consumable items, as well as locations and consignees.
FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out System
FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out is a powerful and user-friendly system for electronic tracking of items and consumables within each area of your organization. It also now supports RFID tag reading and barcode scanning.
FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out can be deployed as a standalone application or a web version called FasseTrack Freedom. Optionally, FasseTrack Mobile can be added to allow the system to be utilized in any remote environment.
FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out lets you track items such as:
- Tools, including consumable hardware and materials
- Files and folders
- Software and books in your company library
- Electronic equipment, including pagers, computers etc.
- Rental, loan and demo items
FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out lets you:
- Track items according to physical identification, acquisition, location and check-in/check-out details, with all key information displayed on a single screen
- Assign and re-assign items individually or by group, category, type, identifier, status, and location
- Define custom data fields
- Produce a wide variety of pre-defined and custom reports, including check-in/check-out activity and history, overdue items, number of items checked out, current item status, etc.
- Document item maintenance details, including individual and cumulative maintenance costs, work orders, etc.
- Transfer item data to and from other software applications
- Maintain a complete and secure audit trail of all transactions
FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out features comprehensive bar code support, including:
- Supports RFID tag reading and barcode scanning
- Data entry and searching using barcode scanners and readers
- Compatibility with almost any type of barcode
- Barcode label printing on standard laser and ink jet printers
- Direct integration with FasseTrack Mobile
- Data transfers to and from any third-party portable data collection terminal that uses ASCII files and a serial interface
In addition to many features and flexibility built into FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out, there may be other requirements that your organization especially needs. Compusult can produce custom versions of FasseTrack Check-In/Check-Out to accommodate any desired functionality. We also provide training, data conversion, and technical support services.