ImageSTOR - Features
- Intuitive and Simple to Use – ImageSTOR is a Microsoft Windows app that provides the ability to browse camera file directories and easily upload the images and videos to the WES Vault.
- Multiple Device Support – Virtually any device that has a USB port can plug into a PC and have the image and video data uploaded. In addition, First Responders in the field, can plug witnesses' devices into a PC and upload supplemental images and videos as needed.
- Incident & Event Assignment – During the upload process, users can assign the data being captured to an incident or event within the Portfolio Manager.
- Security And Auditing – WES is a Protection Level 3 system. All images and video uploaded to the system are protected against tampering or alterations. In addition, the WES auditing sub-system logs security-related information and provides system/data administrators the ability to detect potential or actual security/data violations.
- Scalability – WES utilizes a “big data”, cloud-based architecture. Consequently, an organization can configure and scale the system to the required desired infrastructure. Be it local, state/province, national or international.
- Automated Metadata Capture – ImageSTOR automatically extracts metadata from the device, image and video files to minimize any data entry and maximize metadata capture.
- User Authentication – ImageSTOR uses the WES authentication sub-system to allow users to log into the system prior to uploading to the WES Vault. This powerful authentication system has user, role and group assignments for ensuring only the right people has access to the data. Also, this sub-system is used to capture data about the individuals uploading the data and the individuals that captured the data.
GO Mobile is a mobile application for devices such as the iPhone, iPad, Android phones and Android-based tablets to easily access geospatial content and other data and services through secure wireless communications to the cloud.
GO Mobile also provides First Responders and users in-the-field with the ability to collect, distribute and share critical information to assist with Situational Awareness and the decision making process.
WES Catalog is an OGC-compliant ebXML integrated services registry and repository. The application provides comprehensive, standards-based, catalog creation and management modules enabling data and service discovery, publishing, access, and maintenance.
Easily manage metadata about services (e.g., WMS, WFS, WCS, etc.) and repository items (e.g., XML documents, text documents, images, sound, etc.) contained in the catalog.
Meta Manager is an OGC-CSW/Open Search compliant metadata management tool. It will automatically extract metadata from relational databases, file systems, etc. and format the metadata according to a preferred metadata standard (NAP, DDMS, ISO 19115, etc.).
The solution is ideal for organizations that need to quickly and efficiently organize structured and unstructured data for discovery in access to corporate/agency portals and/or Open Data government portal environments.
The Sensor Hub software is a light weight solution that can be deployed on any device running Java whether in the field or a server room. The software is easily configurable from the "router like" HTML interface and allows for standardized access to a wide array of IoT Sensors.
Drivers which allow for communication with many different sensor systems already exist withing the software, including Grove, Z-Wave, and many others. Custom drivers can be uploaded using the interface, without requiring software updates to the Sensor Hub.