What’s in it for you?
- Working with other professionals to design, build, maintain and extend world-class applications.
- A comprehensive group health, dental and vision benefit plan with health and wellness allowance.
- Enhancing your career goals with ongoing training opportunities.
- Competitive salary structure and employer-matched RRSPs.
What you will be doing
- Building web and mobile applications
- Implementing back-end APIs utilizing SQL/NoSQL databases
- Working with sensor and Internet of Things technologies
- Focusing on geospatial technologies, such as web mapping services and APIs
Environments, tools and processes you will learn and use
- Java, C#, C++, Objective-C, Python, PHP
- Mobile device apps on Android and iOS
- SQL databases, including Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite and SQL Server
- NoSQL databases, including Apache Solr, Lucene, Cassandra. MongoDB
- API development, including Open API and REST using XML/JSON
- Integrating and updating CMS systems, such as Liferay, WordPress, Drupal and Joomla
- Integrating with cloud environments (AWS and Azure)
- Using application containers, such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Maintaining software using Git source code repositories
- Utilizing Agile software development processes
You must possess:
A diploma or degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a recognized educational institution.
You must have Canadian citizenship to be eligible for this position.
You must be eligible for Canadian security clearance.
You must be open and available to travel nationally and internationally, as required.
Submit your detailed experience, your preferred working office location, and résumé to email@example.com (references and transcripts can also be included).