Embark on a career with an IT company in business for over 35 years and committed to providing advanced tools and systems for global organizations!
Compusult Limited is a dynamic and growing company headquartered in Mount Pearl, NL with Canadian branch offices in Halifax, NS, and Ottawa, ON; a U.S. subsidiary in Chantilly, VA; and a European office located in The Hague, Netherlands. We provide state-of-the-art software and systems for vital, mission-impacting technical environments and associated services and support, to government and commercial entities, in particular the aerospace and defence industries.
We offer comprehensive benefits, as well as exciting and challenging work, in a supportive environment.
We are seeking an experienced designer to join our marketing team in our Mount Pearl, NL office.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Design, layout, and maintenance of corporate websites
- Creative conceptualization, design, and layout of promotional materials and display booths
- Development of creative interpretations of technical documents using schematics and infographics
- Development of logos or icons if required
- Creation of web graphics for responsive design
- Other web and design support
- Skills in photography, multimedia, video production, and video editing would be considered an asset
Experience in the following design environments would be an asset:
- CorelDRAW and Adobe Creative Suite
- Content Management Systems; WordPress, Liferay, Drupal, and others
- Experience with Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, or other video production software
- A diploma/degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or Web Development from a recognized educational institution
- Ability to offer new ideas and take direction as part of an in-house creative team
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge and experience in the IT sector would be considered an asset
- Three to five years of experience as a web designer/graphic designer in an agency or as an in-house designer would be an asset
You must be eligible for Canadian security clearance.
You must be open and available to travel nationally and internationally, as required.
Submit your cover letter, with detailed experience related to the requirements in this posting, and résumé to email@example.com