Responsibilities for this position include:
- Requirements analysis
- Software design
- Testing and maintenance
Key software development areas include:
- Java-based software apps supporting the Web, Mobile implementations and backend server/database technologies
- Sensor/IoT technologies
- Geospatial technologies, especially in the provision and use of OGC services for WMS, WMTS, WFS, SOS
Software development and implementation environments include:
- Java, C#, C++ environments
- Web applications
- Mobile device apps on Android and iOS tablets and phones
- SQL RDBMS systems, including Oracle, PostgresSQL, SQLite and SQL Server
- NoSQL enterprise search systems, including Apache Solr, Lucene, Cassandra
- REST- and SOAP-based web services using XML and JSON
You must possess:
A diploma or degree in Computer Science from a recognized educational institution.
You must have Canadian citizenship to be eligible for this position.
You must be eligible for Canadian security clearance.
You must be open and available to travel nationally and internationally, as required.
Submit your detailed experience related to the requirements in this posting, your preferred working office location and résumé to email@example.com (references and transcripts can also be included.)